You don’t need to be Bear Grylls to volunteer…
We need smilers and inspirers, activity planners and Zoomers – all round team players to support our young people.
The good news is that you shape what you do and decide how much time you give. Scouts happens when a lot of us give a little (and no, you don’t have to be a Scout or outdoors expert to volunteer).
Three great reasons to volunteer:
- You’ll share your skills and experience with young people, while developing yourself
- You’ll have fun and meet new people in your area
- You’ll inspire a generation (and they’ll never forget it)
What to expect:
- A warm welcome
- Flexibility to get involved in a way that works for you
- Easy access to training and resources online
- Plenty of support and a great team
Whether you join us to directly support young people, or behind the scenes, as a volunteer manager, treasurer or fundraiser, we’ll match you with a role that suits the skills you have to share and those you’d like to gain.
No two weeks are the same, but the impact that you make is always great.
We need you to be a:
- Volunteer Manager (Group Scout Leader)
- Group Section Leader
- Group Chairperson
- Group Secretary
- Group Treasurer
Click on the role that fits you, or fill in the form below.